Re: [SLUG] Apache and index.php

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 20:36:50 EDT

I also have these lines in httpd.conf, if it helps any...:

<IfDefine HAVE_PHP>
LoadModule php_module modules/mod_php.so
</IfDefine>
<IfDefine HAVE_PHP3>
LoadModule php3_module modules/libphp3.so
</IfDefine>
<IfDefine HAVE_PHP4>
LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
</IfDefine>

<IfDefine HAVE_PHP>
AddModule mod_php.c
</IfDefine>