Re: [SLUG] email solutions ?

From: Jason Copenhaver (jcopenha@typedef.org)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 09:17:16 EDT

My setup isn't exactly the same.. My goal was to be able to read the same
email on any of my machines on my home network.. so I setup an IMAP server
to serve up the mail that fetchmail grabbed for me.. Doing this I read
mail from any machine and any client that supports IMAP but the mail
always stays in one place

Jason