[SLUG] email solutions ?

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 08:44:25 EDT

I would like to use a couple of email clients. Mutt (for when I'm in non
GUI mode) and Evolution for the GUI mode.

Using fetchmail I can get my mail from my ISP to my local machine. But
now what? Do I use procmail to save the mail some place so that it can
be accessed by Mutt and Evolution? If so where? I know Mutt uses the
standard mbox format, but not sure about Evolution, in my testing it
appears that it doesn't. It can import from mbox. What I'm really
looking for is a single mail file accessable by both UMA's. Is this
possible? I though about using soft links to a mail folder but haven't
tried that yet.

Is there anyone else out there doing something like this? If so, what is
your setup like?

Mike M.