Re: [SLUG] cheap digital camera and linux

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 17:57:43 EDT

Well, I guess if you're into sentimental memories, I'll agree with
Andrew, but if you're into "eBay" then it really doesn't matter.
Check out this camera:

VeoProducts Capture1300
1280x960 (~1.23 megapixel)
1.5"? LCD screen
http://www.veoproducts.com OR skip the flash goop and go direct
http://www.veo.com/Capture1300/capture.asp

The manufacturer is actually:
http://www.xirlink.com/

I have one left I can sell you NIB (seals haven't been broken)
$75.00+7%tax. I bought ten at $49.00 from Burdines in ~November
2001. Hey, my business might make some money this month! :^) Email
me off-list if you want it.

Mario