Re: [SLUG] cheap digital camera and linux

From: awyatt@fewt.com
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 09:03:10 EDT

DON'T DO IT! You'll hate anything you purchase under $200.00. Trust me, I returned 3 cameras before I spent the extra $50 on my Fuji FinePix 2600Z.

You Wrote:

DATE: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:34:52
FROM: Mike Manchester mchester@pobox.com
TO: slug@nks.net
SUBJECT: [SLUG] cheap digital camera and linux

I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the less than $200 camers and
gphoto on RedHat 7.3. I'm looking to get some photos from a cheap
digital camera (yet to be purchesed) on to Linux for some work on ebay.

Any imput would be appricated.
Thanks
Mike M.