Re: [SLUG] Star Office and Open Office

From: Bill (bill@organic-earth.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 21:33:11 EDT

On Thursday 25 July 2002 20:43, you wrote:
> Have you found any problem with saving files saved with openoffice in
> MSOffice. I have an Excel spreadsheet that I modified in OpenOffice and
> opened it in MSOffice 2k with now problem, but when I try to save it
> from MSOffice 2k Execl GPF's.
> Mike M

Cool. A document trojan. :-)

Did you change it in MSO2K or is there a setting in OpenOffice that will do
this all on its own?

Sounds like when Windows wouldn't run on DR-DOS (as in "it could have ... but
chose not to) and would blame DR-DOS for the problem.

--
  9:28pm  up 9 days, 20:51,  4 users,  load average: 0.29, 0.11, 0.02

"I'm thinking of going back to Windows; in Linux, none of the viruses seem to work."

http://organic-earth.com Organic urban gardening. With photos.