[SLUG] Gentoo

From: Jason Pratt (warlord@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 21:34:40 EDT

Has anyone given Gentoo a go and succeeded? I had a go at it and couldn't get
it to boot. I took an extra machine at work and went thru the instructions on
the Gentoo site and all was well got to Grub and it wouldn't load the kernel.
Of course, my boss wanted 2k on it so we could use it as a FedEx station and
that blew my chance of working any more on it. But has anyone tried this
beast? I've heard nothing but good things about it.

-J