Re: [SLUG] cheap digital camera and linux

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 09:55:37 EDT

if you only want a camera for ebay use and want to spend the least
amount for a decent camera, I would suggest a refurb olympus 370, which
is fixed focal length (no zoom), and can be had for right around $100.

If you want a great general purpose camera, the best deal going now is
probably the Olympus 2100, which has a 10X optical, image stabilized
zoom, and full auto and manual controls. It can be purchased for the
clearance price of $350 at CompUSA stores which haven't sold off their
inventory yet. The Brandon store had some recently.

scott