Re: [SLUG] Mandrake 9 Beta 1 Update

From: Seth Hollen (seth@hollen.org)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 20:37:16 EDT

I tried to install today at work, it wouldn't setup my intellimouse
explorer (USB) correctly, so I put an old 2button ps2 mouse on

the rest of the install went fine but KDE wouldn't start and X had
problems. I switched to tty2 and used gdm to get into gnome. gnome had
major problems the only thing that worked was evolution.

I hope beta 2 is better

Seth