Re: [SLUG] Need wild-eyed guess

From: Joe (mce@dalismustache.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 02:32:16 EDT

Have you checked the /etc/hosts.deny file on the machine that's not accepting
the connection?
Since you are runnign mandrake I would guess that portsentry put your other
machine in the hosts.deny also after checking that make sure you put the
machine you are attempting to connect from's IP address in the
/etc/portsentry/alwaysignore file too

-Joe