[SLUG] test pings - no big deal

From: patrick grantham (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 10:22:47 EDT

What I find annoying (but to a VERY small extent. In truth, I really don't
care) are all the complaints about test pings and the chatter that results.
Simply don't answer a test msg on the list if you've seen that someone
already has. Make a rule in your email client to auto delete them.

"Break 19; how 'bout a radio check?" "How 'bout cha gooood buddy, yer
blowin' mah doors off! How' but a smokey report?! Any bears out there?!"
Seemed to work OK in the CB Radio hay-days.

Let's move on to more intresting topic worth complaining about, please.