[SLUG] Looking for 3 10G HD used

From: ramiro souto (rsouto@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 17:27:18 EDT

Hello funseekers:

I'm in need of three used 10G (or better) HD.

1-The current HD on box #1 is too small to perform a full Suse 7.3
install.
2-I need to put together 3 boxes
3-Please. If anyone has anything that meets or exceeds this requirement
get in touch with me direclty. I'm pretty sure the other people on the
list don't want to hear my whining.
4-Oh by the way price is important. I'm on a tight budget, however maybe
we can trade stuff?

TIA
Ramiro Souto (the pest)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!