[SLUG] Proftpd question

From: warlord@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 13:14:34 EDT

Ok guys.. I know nothing about proftpd, I'm used to setting up ftp in Windows
ftp servers. Now what I want to do is move my Windows ftp over to linux so I
can get rid of my windows based server.

What I want to do with proftpd is have 2 seperate logons with no anonymous
access. I want to have one login called "music" (which will hold all our
recordings) and another with a login of "ftrl". Now I've looked at all of the
samples on the proftp site and just can't figure out which one I can use to
base my ftp server on.

Can someone post a sample configuration of how I would set up these 2 accounts
for proftp? Is this possible?

Thanks guys!

-J