Re: [SLUG] Job hunt

From: Prasun Gupta (psgupta9@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 17:16:32 EDT

My name is prasun gupta and I am also on the job hunt for a few months, and
have not had any luck. Nobody seems to be calling for interviews.
I have my resume online, at the following site. I am a software developer,
in the C/C++/Java/RDBMS/UNIX/WINDOWS, in brief...

http://www.geocities.com/psgupta9/cover_letter.html

If anybody comes across a opening, please let me know...

--Prasun