Re: [SLUG] Gentoo w00h00!

From: Glen (gurensan@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 13:19:39 EDT

While I haven't tried Gentoo (successfully), DHCP is nowhere near as hard to
set up as people think. Setting up a static IP means you have to set up your
routing table and eth IP address manually (thought this can be done with an
init script) for the minimum to work.

IOW, you still shouldn't be having trouble. What's it not doing right?

        Glen