Re: [SLUG] HCC Linux/Unix courses

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 00:39:36 EDT

Yeah, I agree. I have taken all of the classes excpt for hte Unix admin 2. I needed to hold off
on that so I could get in a little more C programming and JAVA. Wayne Pollock REALLY knows his
stuff. I think he said that he worked for or helped develop Red Hat. If you are going to take
class on UNIX or Linux then you need to take it with Wayne Pollock.

William