Re: [SLUG] Radio Stations

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 13:18:49 EDT

www.wolffm.com 70's 80' 90' hits rock ,newwave, light rock, some more
progressive rock and etc., mixed Nice station
www.knac.com hard rock metal
www.hardradio.com hard rock metal
www.live365.com this one has over 300 channels

Also folks if you are into online radio these stations as all online radio
is in trouble thanks to the RIAA trying to shut them down especially the low
budget guys.

Check out www.saveinternetradio.com or .org they need your help. It seems
that the RIAA wants these guys to pay big buck to play the Music.
This concept sounds stupid to pay them to play their music and promote it.
Without the Radio Stations the Artist don't sell material.

Something has went bass ackwards they are robbing the Consumers, Fans and
the Artist. Not to mention the fact the Federal Trade Commision found the
RIAA guilty of over priced CD's and they were suppose to change it. Now
their excuse is they are loosing money. To me it is B.S. Most Artist makes
their money on Merchandise and Tours. Less than 5% of the income is Album or
should I say Cd and few tape Sales.

Once being a former Professional Musician and being a band that was signed
and working for bands over 15 years most news you hear is RIAA garbage.
 Any ways Norb check out these stations.

See you all soon.
Bill Preece

P.S. With out our help Internet Radio could die a hard death. Only Large
Corporates will survive. Time to make a stand.
As this is our FREE Community being infringed on again.