[SLUG] looking for AMD K6 233 MHz or similar CPU chip

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 21:18:23 EDT

Hello all,

I have a small older system on a SP97V mobo (about 5 years old)
with a K5-100 chip. I want to upgrade it (w/out switching motherboards),
it will handle a 233 K6. I have the book with the jumper pin settings
for that speed. I have an app I want to load that needs 166 mHz min.

Can't go faster as there is no info for a faster speed. Asus deleted the
spec page from their website, possibly just last month. But this is
plenty fast enough for me on this system. Don't want to put much $ into it.

If anyone has one (CPU) they are willing to sell, pls contact me off list.
thanx,

Bob