Re: [SLUG] website update

From: Austin Theen (austin@penguindevelopment.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 12:43:00 EDT

Russ,

I would be willing to offer hosting for the SLUG website. Pro-bono.
(maybe a tiny button). We can provide space for a mid-tower or rackable
box (if SLUG is co-lo now) or an account on our webservers. Email me
offlist for more specifics.

Austin Theen, Network Engineer
Penguin Development, LLC
100 West Venice Avenue, Suite H