[SLUG] (FWD) Fwd: Pick Up Dates for PC's from the City of St. Pete

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 18:15:36 EDT

A final reminder....

----- Forwarded message from Barbara Grilli <Barbara.Grilli@stpete.org> -----

From: "Barbara Grilli" <Barbara.Grilli@stpete.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:16:12 -0400
To: <psug@akosmail.net>, <jomay@aol.com>, <president@crug.com>,
   <wwayles@gte.net>, <dickb@hitter.net>, <dicklee@juno.com>,
   <kai@lenseco.com>, <info@suncoastlug.org>, <doc@synergypublishing.com>,
   <almiller@tampabay.rr.com>, <cwilcox1@tampabay.rr.com>,
   <gvanderv@tampabay.rr.com>, <jboynton@tampabay.rr.com>,
   <kevan57@tampabay.rr.com>, <sburnet1@tampabay.rr.com>, <mrbear37@yahoo.com>,
   <tmug2000@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Lynn Cameron" <Lynn.Cameron@stpete.org>
Subject: Fwd: Pick Up Dates for PC's from the City of St. Pete

Reminder:

Tomorrow and Friday are pickup days for Salvage PC's from the City of St. Petersburg. Please see attached for times and directions.

From: "Barbara Grilli" <Barbara.Grilli@stpete.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:45:47 -0400
To: <psug@akosmail.net>,<jomay@aol.com>, <president@crug.com>,
        <wwayles@gte.net>, <dickb@hitter.net>, <dicklee@juno.com>,
        <kai@lenseco.com>, <info@suncoastlug.org>,
        <doc@synergypublishing.com>, <almiller@tampabay.rr.com>,
        <cwilcox1@tampabay.rr.com>, <gvanderv@tampabay.rr.com>,
        <jboynton@tampabay.rr.com>, <kevan57@tampabay.rr.com>,
        <sburnet1@tampabay.rr.com>, <tmug2000@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Louis Moore" <Louis.Moore@stpete.org>,
        "Lynn Cameron" <Lynn.Cameron@stpete.org>
Subject: Pick Up Dates for PC's from the City of St. Pete

Attention Bay Area PC Users Groups:

Thank you for your interest in free PC's for Salvage. We have scheduled 2 days for pick-up:

Thursday August 8, 8 am to 2:30 pm
Friday August 9, 8 am to 2:30 pm
At the City of St.Petersburg's Consolidated Inventory Warehouse

You may come at any time during the schedule above. The Consolidated Inventory Warehouse is located at 327 17th Street North in the Public Utilities complex off of 16th Street North. From 16th St., turn west on 3rd Ave N.into the Public Utilities Complex. Procede into the complex past the main building on the right.Turn right (north) onto 17th St. You will see two loading docks on the right hand side of the street, this is the Consolidated Inventory Warehouse.The address is on the building facing the loading docks. Park in front of the yellow poles on the west side of the building, just past the loading docks. From I275 North, exit at 5th Ave. N. From I275 South, exit at Tropicana Field.

Sincerely,

Barbara Grilli
Contract Supervisor (727)893-7224
Purchasing & Materials Management