Re: [SLUG] Need Some Mother Board Recommendations

From: Chuck Hast (kp4djt@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 15:02:01 EDT

On Tuesday 06 August 2002 04:24 L, you wrote:

> I ordered it from tcwo.com; you can pick it up at their warehouse, or
> they will ship it. You might want to check availability, mine was
> backordered for about a week (this was 2 months ago, and I think the MB
> had just come out). I didn't have any complaints about the prices or
> service from tcwo.com, but if you are looking to buy a case (w/ P/S),
> their selection of reasonably-priced cases is not great.
>
> --ronan

Do you or anyone else have a idea of how this Gigabyte product would
work for me? I am setting up a server so I do not need a lot of stuff on
it, I will probably stay with my present MOBO for the desk top side of
things and if this board is a good selection use it to build up my server.
The board is a Gigabyte GA-6VTXD Via 694D, it is designed for server
service. Looks like TWCO has it.

--
Chuck Hast
KP4DJT