Re: [SLUG] Need Some Mother Board Recommendations

From: Ronan Heffernan (ronan@iotcorp.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 04:24:23 EDT

> Ronan,
> Thank you for the info, are they available locally or do I need to order one
> over the 'net, and what cost is involved. Sounds like a nice MB.

I ordered it from tcwo.com; you can pick it up at their warehouse, or
they will ship it. You might want to check availability, mine was
backordered for about a week (this was 2 months ago, and I think the MB
had just come out). I didn't have any complaints about the prices or
service from tcwo.com, but if you are looking to buy a case (w/ P/S),
their selection of reasonably-priced cases is not great.

--ronan