Re: [SLUG] Hard drive dumping

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 18:21:57 EDT

This utility looks like it has a lot of promise. However it is still beta
0.6 and on something as critical as a hard drive dump, glitches that stop the
show are not acceptable. Thanks for the link though. I will follow the
progress of this app and later next year, when it is stable, I will try it
out. Squeak, squeak.
Smitty