Re: [SLUG] Check this out

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 00:17:45 EDT

Hp makes Photo quality printers now for around $70.00 check Sams Club and
Wal-Mart's. So they have broke the under $100.00 mark and this has been for
about a year and a half now. I bought a HP 842c at Sams for $84.00 And
unlike Epson's and alot of the Lexmark's you do not have to buy photo
Cartridges as they have the technology built in the printer.

Also they have a cheaper and better model now for under $80.00

We have had no problems making it work even with a prehistoric copy of
Stormix Rain Edition.