Re: [SLUG] F.Y.I. - older compter supplies

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 10:47:26 EDT

If you happen to be lucky to find the diagram yes they can make a cable how
ever you have to spend a minimum of $25.00. If this is just a simple flat
bed scanner you can find new one for around mid $45.00 and up.

It will not be scsii but unless this is a multi page fast scanner if you
have to spend more than $30.00 I would just look at a new one. Hp and Mustek
have them for around $45.00 - $65.00.

Now I would suguesst one final thing to try if you have not had any luck at
Computer Corner or Micro-Star. Try the computer show at the fair grounds.
You can usually find about any type of cable there as well and cheap!!!!!!!

You can find out show schedule at www.marketpro.com

It may also help though if you mention what brand is this scanner I am
curious as to know how a cable will run $90.00 bucks if it is a standard
external scssi cable?
I do know for a standard one at the computer shows you will be looking
around $12.00-$20.00. If this is standard.

Good Luck