[SLUG] Ref. ISP for $9.98 etc. etc.

From: rsouto@juno.com
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 15:04:51 EDT

Hello funseekers:

Ref. ISP for $9.98 etc. etc.

First of all thanks to everyone for all of the information.

I checked three ISPs on line, and after careful evaluation I picked Great Barrier Reef. From the three this one appeared to be the easiest to setup. AND if my daughter needs support they claim to have it (I called the phone # and it took them about three minutes for a human to answer).

I will attempt (if time is available) to install this ISP access tonight. No website access from my computer at home, therefore it will be phone and then diskette installation. I will report my experiences.

Once again, THANKS!

Ramiro (the pest)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.