[SLUG] MB's Out Of Bussiness

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 14:49:57 EDT

Yes it appears they are indeed history.
Also Thompsons seems to have better prices anyways.
I think with Thompsons also being around the corner from them that hurt
MB's.
They waited too long to late to open to the public.

Though it is ashame they are gone because I use to do bussiness with Mb's.

Perhaps if anyone is out and about the Hillsboroguh Ave and Benjamin Road
area near Town N Country Area they can cruise by and see for sure if you are
going north from that intersection the first buildings on your right turn
right imedieadtly left and there is Mb's.

I know when Lori left there things were starting to fall apart with them.
Also they were stopping alot of net30 payments from customers. When I was at
Walters I set a account up with them and they told us about a year ago net
pays were no longer.