Re: [SLUG] MB's Out Of Bussiness

From: Jim Lange (jlange1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 02:25:58 EDT

Last time I drove by,I noticed they were closed. I liked them for some
hard to find items. A friend told me that they are still doing Mary
Beth's other business (whatever that is) from that building. For
certain items, you can't beat Thompsons prices. The usually hold a few
spots on the weekly cpu prices listed on

 www.sharkyextreme.com

Jim