Re: [SLUG] Here's a crazy idea...

From: Jim Lange (jlange1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 02:54:20 EDT

One of our it guys at work was telling me that he had a broadband
connection at home using time warners cable and that somehow he was
using our company's ISP. I think he said it was around $10 per month.
This conversation was a while back, so I probably have some of my
details wrong. (like who, what, where, why and how much)

Maybe we could buy up one of those bankrupt phone companies.;)
Jim