Re: [SLUG] Sendmails claim of 75%

From: Joe (mce@dalismustache.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 01:21:19 EDT

Well both redhat and mandrake come with qmail RPMs on thier CDs
Now granted they don't show them during the install process, but look through
the CDs they are there. In fact you'll notice in your /etc/passwd and
/etc/groups that all the needed users and groups are already there wheter or
not you install qmail. But still I would build from source anyway as there
are some patches which are quite nice.

-Joe