Re: [SLUG] Implementation

From: Ian C. Blenke (icblenke@nks.net)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 14:57:56 EDT

There is a sparc build of RedHat. It will work on a 450. If I remember
correctly, however, the sparc build was an older version of RedHat.
That's just the way things are, unfortunately.

I run debian on my U10 at home (dual boot with Solaris8) with no issues
at all (ok, sun hardware is slow and expensive, so there are issues :)

- Ian C. Blenke <icblenke@nks.net.

--
Ian C. Blenke <icblenke@nks.net>
Networked Knowledge Systems