Re: [SLUG] Here's a crazy idea...

From: Paul Swider (swider@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 14:54:41 EDT

Warning: new guy chiming in.

I think this is an excellent idea. To defray the cost, perhaps we could explore
a government partnership, say, by housing the facilities within perhaps the
library system or a university affiliate or regional planning authority or some
such public entity with an information objective.

--
Paul Swider
pswider@e-greenstar.com