[SLUG] muLinux

From: Mark Banschbach (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 12:08:42 EDT

Hey Mario..

  THought I would say hey. and let you know I still
have not gotten coyote up there.. however.. tonight I
am going to take a shot at getting muLinux installed
on a 486 box I have that shows 4 megs of ram and
also a 125 meg HD.. the 486 is a DX version..

  I tried loading an already install hard drive with
RH 6.2 but when it started with the LILO script.. it
got to "LI" and froze :)

   so I thought I would go the other way. muLinux has
an option to run without a RAM disk.. so it should be
fun to try..

  Anything new on your end ?

Mark