Re: [SLUG] muLinux

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 19:28:00 EDT

A rough indicator of where the boot fails is given by
the number of letters that appear in "LILO" and my
recollection is that if it gets as far as "LI ..." then
there is a problem recognizing the disk geometry,
in other words the CHS value of the drive you are using
does not agree with the data in the partition table

I saw this in the case of trying to copy an entire
image to a different type drive

Just my recollection though. Don't take it as gospel.

Bob