[SLUG] Re: Thinkpad 760E/EL?

From: marrandy (marrandy@chaossolutions.org)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 12:41:37 EDT

Hello Andrew

On 25-Aug-02, you wrote:

> I get mine on ebay, I paid barely over $500 for the one I'm typing on
> now.

Why don't you tell him the make/model number and basic spec e.g. processor,
speed, h/d, graphics adapter, sound chip and lan adapter.

Regards...Martin

--
A1000, A500, A2000, A1200, Amithlon.  Amiga..Ten years before it's time.
FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Linux...windows killers at the server and

--- An English judge, growing weary of the barrister's long-winded summation, leaned over the bench and remarked, "I've heard your arguments, Sir Geoffrey, and I'm none the wiser!" Sir Geoffrey responded, "That may be, Milord, but at least you're better informed!"