[SLUG] Kmod

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 20:49:54 EDT

Hi All:

Well thanks to you nice people one of the computer problems appears to be
solved but as you can guess from this message there are more.

I am getting the following on booting the box which of course I have no ides
what the meaning is or what the implications are.

Kmod failed to exec. /sbin/modprobe -s -k scsi_hostadapter, error=2

Somehow I suspect this is part of the scanner problem from the
scsi_hostadapter but I am not sure.

I would highly appreciate any advice that the group might have to offer.

Thanks

Frank