RE: [SLUG] Windows Question

From: Jack D. VanOss (jdvanoss@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 18:06:27 EDT

You might want to start from scratch. Go into Outlook, File/Open/ Personal
Folders Blah .. you know the path so open it. It will come up Archive
Folders. (usually above your Personal Folders) Drag and drop all those
folders if they have mail, notes etc in them back into your existing
personal folders then delete that .pst file. Go to File/Archive and
highlight the folder/folders or the whole thing, make sure you check the
date and pick tomorrow's date, you'll get a message about future but this
way it will include everything including today. then set the path to your D
drive, network drive or whatever, give it a unique file name and see if it
works, hey it's Windows and a Micro$ product, need I say more.

Hope this helps,

Jack
need help off list linuxrules@vanotech.com