Re: [SLUG] Lycoris opinions

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 21:16:17 EDT

I just finished reading this review on Lycoris:

http://www.modemnet.net/articles/reviews/08242002-001.php

It has a lot of great screenshots. It looks pretty interresting
especially for new Linux users migrating from MS. I might check it
out for members of my family to use :)

--
R.G. Mayhue
r.g.mayhue@verizon.net