Re: [SLUG] How to ask a question

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 15:25:28 EDT

A rather lengthy essay on a simple topic. The sections on "courtesty never
hurts, and sometimes helps" and Dealing with Rudeness" are ironically
interesting in that the co-author, Rick Moen, while on the silicon valley lug
list had the bad habit of flaming newbies for their allegedly "dumb"
questions. I have never seen anyone so rude and discourteous on a lug list
as he. I would say that he is not a credible authority on the subject.
Smitty