Re: [SLUG] How to ask a question

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 19:55:34 EDT

> I would say that he is not a credible authority on the subject.
> Smitty

Hi Smitty

I tend to disagree with the final line of your evaluation. As far as
the other portion of the evaluation I have no knowledge.

My experience with people at the highest level - be that management or
technically - is that they fall into two distinct groups with no apparent
middle ground.

The first group is as humble and as nice a person as you would like to
meet who are usually people people.

The second group constitutes world class jerks who are usually extremely to
the ultimate technically proficeint but are basically people haters..

This is especially true with tendered Professor at major universities who
teach PhD candidates.

Thanks

Frank