Re: [SLUG] A New Project!!!!

From: robin (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 17:13:25 EDT

> Funny...granted, but I personally think this bandwagon bashing of David
> has gone on far enough. I think David has gotten the not-so-subtle
> point.

Agreed. I think David tried to do something good, and succeeded at
making the project itself work, but has proved to have all the PR skills
of a typical... geek... which puts him right up there with a guy I'll
call "RMS" to hide his true identity, who asks me over and over why so
many people, especially in the media, think he's such a [deleted] when
he's really a nice, fun guy...

- Robin