Re: [SLUG] IS this just me?

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 00:35:05 EDT

> I ran into this before. I think it has something to do with hidden
> control characters in the OO/ms word format. I think I did a save-as
> plain asci text, opened the file in Vi, and then I was able to see the
> weird characters (not 100% sure on the exact chain of events). I
> removed 'em, and was able to copy and paste the whole thing.

   This seems like a filter problem, I like OO but lets hope ver 2.0
is around the corner, the (under development) WordPerfect filters
are needed badly here.

        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% LINUX, since July, 1997 SENT Time and Date are UTC
        Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm