Re: [SLUG] RAID1 w/ISA card (long)

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 18:21:51 EDT

If I need to initialize my ISA PNP card and load my advansys.o
driver, should I use the initrd in LILO? I've been reading up a bit,
and I'm sort of lost.

I'm reading the bootdisk-howto
bootprompt-howto
LILO-howto
man initrd
man linuxrc
/usr/share/doc/lilo/README

I thought it would be as easy as putting a couple of lines in /etc/lilo.conf

/mario