[SLUG] Great Reef Barrier ISP

From: rsouto@juno.com
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 12:09:04 EDT

Hello funssekers!

Just a quick follow up on the Grat Reef Barrier ISP

Using a computer at work connected to the net GRB website I downloded the .exe file.
Once I was home, I called their 800 number, very curteous and helpful.
We did not use the .exe file.
We used the Windblows telephony, maybe 5 minutes (I'm slow).
I provided my credit card.
And the ISP was working via modem.

I have been using them now for about two weeks.
Every time I have tried it it has worked great.

My daughter needed an e-mail.
I could not make one in their web site (they do not allow it).
I had to call their 800 phone number. Again everything was great. 5 minutes.
For 9.98/month I can recommend it highly.

I want to thank the person that pointed it me to this company.
Well, I'm out of material

Ramiro Souto

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.