Re: [SLUG] Partition type question

From: Jim Wildman (jim@rossberry.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 09:47:02 EDT

So you expect the latency and nondeterministic nature of IP
communication to be solved satisfactorily enough for meaningful disk
traffic to occur?

I have not looked at in depth, but iSCSI strikes me as a round peg in a
square hole solution.

Jim Wildman, CISSP jim@rossberry.com
http://www.rossberry.com