RE: [SLUG] finding network bottle necks.

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@penguindevelopment.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 08:57:25 EDT

I have the same problem with my windows server sometimes. I'm not sure
what it is, but your not alone. Since I don't do much of that it is no
big deal. What happens the my windows server is this: The system becomes
a massive resource hog, and decides to cause trouble. I would suggest
using something like ftp (yes across a LAN) to copy any large files.
Thus far, that's worked for me.