[SLUG] Next Dunedin Meeting... Unusual Date

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 18:37:03 EDT

Please note: The next Dunedin meeting will be the _third_ Saturday,
_not_ the fourth Saturday, as would usually be the case. That means the
next Dunedin meeting is _this_ weekend. I double-checked, and that's the
date we arranged with the library back in 2001. I don't know why it was
moved.

Again, the next Dunedin meeting is _this_ Saturday, _not_ the following
one.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled argument, already in
progress. ;-}

Paul