RE: [SLUG] Partitioning (Again?!)

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 17:17:32 EDT

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Derek Glidden [mailto:dglidden@illusionary.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 10:57 AM
> To: slug@nks.net
> Subject: Re: [SLUG] Partitioning (Again?!)

Pulled a lot of interesting stuff, too the point...

> (I'm specifically ignoring the partitioning question because
> nobody has
> ever agreed with the way I like to partition drives.)

does not matter, lets see it anyhow. I am always interested
in the way people do partitioning and why... So go ahead and
give it a whack again, I wanna see your bent on it, if anyone
says anything just look at my sig. There must be a good reason
why you do it the way you do, maybe it is easier to pick
through the pieces when it is all done.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com