[SLUG] Everything Must Go

From: btt (btt@nethouse.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 10:38:26 EDT

Hello,

I'm moving and am trying to lighten my load. I have some things that
I'll let go for FREE that's right, FREE.

17" CRT monitor; works last time was plugged in.
14" CRT monitor; works, screen a little light.
Pentium 133 diskless. Boots with etherboot disk over network.
  was booting FreeBSD kernel, but haven't tried it in a while.
Techno-grab-bag of cables and cords. There are some SCSI cables in there,
an old scsi zip drive is in there, and i think I saw a hair blow dryer
in there, too. There is an G3 accel. for an old powermac and a copy of
Suse 7.0 Profession for powerpc. Keyboards...yep.

This computer can be yours for $100:

Pentium II 266, 32MB ram, 10GB HD, currently running
FreeBSD 4.7-PRERELEASE configured as a router, dhcp server, firewall
with 2 ethernet cards and a cd-rom drive, floppy. I would give it away
too, but I'd like to get one of those linksys or other brand cable/dsl
routers with wireless capabilities to replace it.

Please reply off-list if interested, thanks.

Have a nice day,
Bill