[SLUG] Netscape Equivalent of MS Data Access Components in IE?

From: John Clay (john.clay@lfr.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 17:04:57 EDT

Our company has a web based accounting system. Connection requires IE
with MS Data Access Components and some changes to site settings within
IE. I'd like to get Netscape or some other Linux based browser to be
able to connect. Do any of you have any ideas as to whether or not
Netscape has any equivalent to MSDAC and where "site settings" as
implemented within IE can be manipulated?

Thanks
John Clay